Friday, May 20, 2011

beaches and babies.

Welp, I'm here. I'm back. And it's great.

I arrived on Sunday after a lovely drive down with Catherine. I took it easy on Monday and Tuesday. It always takes a while to realize that I'm done with school. It's so weird not to have a bajillion things pressing down on me at once. I don't miss it though-- not for now anyway.

Wednesday, Jess and I started watching the staff kids while staff does orientation. Emma and Harper are both 2, Abigail is 1, and Evie is a couple months old (we have only watched her once). It's been fun, but exhausting. Definitely don't have an urgent need to be a mother for now...haha.

I'm excited to meet the rest of the students and officially start project! Can't wait to see what God will do in us and through us!

I'm at about 87% for support and am continuing to pray and trust in God's provision! He's so good to me!

Lastly, here is my address for the summer. I LOVE MAIL.

Brooke Currier
205 2nd Ave S
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582


Oh and:
for your viewing pleasure :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see this post and to get your address. I will continue to pray for your outreach this summer. Enjoyed the photo for viewing pleasure! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete