Sunday, May 23, 2010

And Here We Go

Well, I'm already doing poorly trying to keep up with this thing.

I finished the year (finally) and have been home for the last 9 days. It's been good to spend time with the family and a few friends. Not sure when I'll see them again, so I'm trying to maximize our time together.

I am at 90% for support. Just a little over $200 to go! I am constantly amazed by God's provision throughout the past few months. He put me on this journey for a specific reason, and has been faithful in showing me just that. I eagerly await whatever giant thing He has for me. I'm not even trying to figure it out because I know He will reveal it in time.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me financially. You have blessed me immensely. Even more so, thank you for your continued prayer support. It is amazing to know that so many people care for me enough to pray for my growth in God.

Ahhhhhhh! I'm getting so anxious to get down there and grow. Had a great message at East Hill today. God is preparing me for this summer in ways that I hadn't realized until today. He knows what He's doing, apparently. Every time I learn that, I feel as though I'm learning it for the first time. It is waaaaay too easy to forget.

Done a lot of shopping this week to get ready for the summer in the sun, and it's now time to go pack accordingly. I have a feeling I'm going to need to leave some things behind...eep.

No comments:

Post a Comment